Treacheron, a loyal servant whose name, ironically, is based on the term "treachery", was the second general of Scorpius' army. He had a mostly white and blue outfit with manta ray-like wings as a partial cape behind him; he had a samurai sword, and a blue face with a black-and-white version of his horizon emblem on his head.Furio 's destruction, Treacheron was appointed the general position. At Scorpius' request, he was sent to find The Lights of Orion .
On one occasion, Treacheron was seduced by Trakeena into taking her to Terra Venture to find the Lights and battle the Rangers. He complied, despite knowing that Scorpius would be angry about it. When he was forced to explain himself, he lied that Trakeena had followed him without his permission.When the Lights had finally been found, Scorpius sent Treacheron and Destruxo to retrieve them. Impostra , disguised as Treacheron, tricked Destruxo into absorbing the power of the Lights, and Scorpius, believing that Treacheron had betrayed him, confined Treacheron to a cell. Treacheron swore to make whoever had done this to him pay dearly.
The Shark Brothers informed him that it was Trakeena that had set him up. Treacheron arranged some payback. He told Trakeena about the location of the Silver Goblet, then escaped and set up an ambush for her. Treacheron would have slain her, but the Rangers interrupted. Treacheron was destroyed by Leo Corbett in his Orion Armor.
Treacheron is/was voiced by Derek Stephen Prince .
- In Seijuu Sentai Gingaman , Villamax is the one who had a conflict with Magna Defender, not Treacheron.
- Treacheron is derived from the world 'treacherous'.
- Treacheron's logo banner can be seen in Captain Mutiny 's ship (alongside banners of Villamax, Barbarax , and Hexuba.
- His name is contrary to his nature of being very loyal to Scorpius.
- This is/was Derek Stephen Prince's second villain voice role in Power Rangers, the first being Elgar in Turbo (His monster voices in frequent seasons don't count).
- Budou - in Gingaman.